Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions for a stay at Manzanilla Ridge.
We are a small boutique family run business and apologies for formalizing these terms and conditions but we request that you read through them prior to arrival and feel free to ask for any clarification of the following:
Guests are requested:
- Not to smoke inside any of the cottages
- Not to damage or remove property
- Not to increase the number of guests in their party without the prior consent of management as extra charges will apply
- Not to have visitors to the cottage without the prior consent of management
- Not to leave the cottage in an unreasonable condition e.g. unwashed dishes
- Not to bring pets onto the property or into the cottage
You will sign a copy of these terms and conditions on arrival.
You will be requested to provide your credit card details on check-in and this will authorise management to debit your credit card to recover the cost of any of the above.
Your credit card will not be debited without prior notification.
Thank you for taking the time to read these conditions, we look forward to welcoming you to Manzanilla Ridge soon.